Banner Ad

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Peculiar Bubble Sheet

Kevin sent this one to me. I'll use his words to describe this one:

I had a ton of favorite moments from these classes, but my favorite came the day of finals. I was grading them on the Scantron machine and before I slid one in I noticed this one student (had a 35-40% going into the final) bubbled like 4 answers for one question. A bunch of times. I wasn't upset, I thought he wanted to be funny. After I scanned it, I looked a little closer. Here is the scantron.


See it? Well, if not, let me outline it for you...




Thanks Kevin!

2 comments:

Mr. W said...

believe it or not, it didn't bother me at all. I thought it was pretty original. I mean why get upset? He failed the test and the class...his loss not mine.

Unknown said...

I think it looks more like an arrow. On the bottom row, the middle answer hasn't filled in, and it looks like the fletchings of an arrow. That's what I first thought it was before I saw the outlined version.