Banner Ad

Monday, June 8, 2009



You go to sleep in class almost every day. It's rude, and it's just like being absent so it really needs to stop. Go to bed earlier, drink some coffee, or do whatever it takes, otherwise I'm going to have to start marking you absent.


You're not the boss of me! I'll stay up as late as I want, I'm up late studying-*snicker-snicker*

Is that a threat, are you threatening me? *yawn* If I wasn't so tired, I'd still be mad.

I'm still learning when I'm sleeping, (learning how to ignore what you're saying so I can get a better sleep!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that teacher feel bad if she found out the kid was a narcoleptic? Although probably the class is just boring.

Anonymous said...

man, that teacher laid the smack down! in Orange pen to boot!