Banner Ad

Monday, January 26, 2009

Drunk Teacher?

b) Use the differential to estimate [equation]
I'm going to do √102√19 instead

Hrm, no...
I'm a freaking genius and that made no sense. Either you're an even greater genius or you were just desperate ti out something down. I don't sense any disturbances in the Force when I hold this paper so I'm guessing it's the later... But I'll give you a point in recognition of the fact that you help my attention for as long as you did.

Whoa, did I say that? Sorry, man, you're cool. Yesterday was wild.


Wow, sounds like the teacher was drunk! I love how the teacher gave the student a mark for his/her (incorrect) work! This student's efforts actually paid off, it means there is still hope out there the student who doesn't know the answer.

1 comment:

Hube said...

I can't believe a teacher wrote "WTF" on a test!! He HAD to be drunk!