Banner Ad

Monday, December 8, 2008

Lasers in Everyday Life


WOW! Simply amazing. OK, some of the teacher's comments are absolutely hilarious, but here's what I don't get. It looks like this essay was written for a 3rd year physics class, so that would tell me that this essay is obviously a joke (a la Peter Nguyen) yet the teacher still writes 3/3 on the top; WTF?  Maybe the assignment was actually to write an essay that will make the teacher laugh? If anyone out there knows more about this essay, please email me.

2 comments:

Keatsta said...

Hey, I think I have some info. I was on the 4chans when the guy who allegedly marked it put it up online. He said it was a peer marked essay and that this was the one he was marking. He said he wanted to have fun with it.

Unknown said...

I can't stop reading these.
I'd actually like a laser remote control